Wednesday, November 14, 2007

True Prayer

I have come to the conclusion that prayer should never be results oriented.

Why?

Because Jesus' leadership is perfect.

It's the longing of His heart that we come in agreement with Him.

When we pray, and truly pray in the spirit...we come into the knowledge of Him...thus reconciling us back to His heart.

Prayer is not just supplication but rather a doorway into the Holy...the Holiest One...

He never stops longing, so I'll never stop praying...

He is searching for a resting place where man is reconciled with creator...and He isn't resting...and thus the reason behind incessant prayer has become so logical...it won't stay that way, I'm sure...He never likes us to measure Him with human understanding...but I pray that my spirit will come into the knowledge.

3 comments:

Mrs_PJ said...

ha! this is what God has been showing me too. the word reconciliation has come up many times in my prayer/worship.
that is the true Gospel... that we can actually be reconciled to the God of the Universe (YWH) by the sacrifice and resurrection of His Son, Jesus and live with God through the Holy Spirit.

i'm starting to believe that the gospel isn't about living in heaven or avoiding hell at all. (although these are consequences of our decision) it's about being reconciled to God now.

that kind of changes my thoughts about how to witness. instead of getting them saved, i want to get them reconciled... do you see the difference?

Mrs. Hawk said...

I read this before I went to the Well last night and during service I was burdened to pray and be emersed in the middle of the Father's heart.
Thank you for sharing this:)

Anonymous said...

ha. i found your blog.


:)